Welcome to Open Enrollment 2014
October 21 – November 1, 2013 (at 6 pm)
• Detailed benefit plan information can be accessed via the following links:
2014 Open Enrollment Workbook – Active Employees and the
2014 Open Enrollment Workbook - Retirees. You are encouraged to access your
Workbook for more in-depth information prior to starting the Open Enrollment process.
• Instructions specific to Open Enrollment, the initial password scheme and a review
of any changes or new features for 2014 are included in the above noted links as
• *ALL social security numbers for enrolled persons must be provided or enrollment
is incomplete. Please have these available to include in the Open Enrollment tool
• Please note that most screens in the Open Enrollment tool include “help” on the
upper right corner of the screen and include the Workbook links shown above. Help
is also available by contacting the Employee Benefits department at ext. 2299 during
the hours of 7am -6pm, Monday through Thursday.
• SPECIAL NOTE: if you add a spouse or dependent(s) to any of your medical,
dental or vision benefit options during Open Enrollment, you must provide a copy
of documentation that verifies your relationship status, e.g., marriage certificate,
birth certificate or legal custody documentation. THIS DOCUMENTATION MUST BE RECEIVED
BY THE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS DEPARTMENT, NO LATER THAN 6 PM ON NOVEMBER 14, 2013 or
your spouse or dependent addition cannot be processed until the next Open Enrollment
period or you experience a Special Enrollment status change event and timely notify
of that event.
• This tool may be used to enroll in or make changes to Supplemental Life and Short
Term Disability as well as for updating your beneficiaries.
• Please make sure to complete ALL sections of Open Enrollment and refer to the
Summary Enrollment screen to track progress. After completion of each section the
system returns to the enrollment summary to reflect the new selections. Some screens
require a click on the “Back to Enrollment Summary”.